ED Ellen DeGeneres
Ellen's Abbott Sunglasses are inspired by her wife Portia's chic, feminine aesthetic. Made in Brooklyn NY with a classic, oversized look in dark tortoise with a hint of purple, these sunnies will add a pop of glam to any outfit.
- Made in Brooklyn NY, USA
- Tortoise acetate frame with gold accents
- Brown-tinted lenses
- Size 47 - 20 - 140
- Semi-opaque, tortoise acetate frame
- 100% UV protection
- Ellen's signature red temple tips
Returns and Exchanges: We will gladly exchange or refund most unworn and unwashed items in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of purchase. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Exceptions apply. Please note made to order Wallpaper cannot be returned
To begin the return process, please click on "Start A Return" at the bottom of the homepage. Enter in your email address and order number and follow the prompts. If you have further questions, please contact our amazing ED Customer Service Team during the hours of 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday by email to ContactUs@EDLLC.com for assistance.
Made to Order Items are Excluded from Returns and Exchanges.
How to return a package:
1. Click on Start A Return and submit a claim
2. If your claim is approved, pack all the returned items, along with a copy of your confirmation of purchase email, and a note specifying your RMA number securely in its original packaging. If you prefer, alternate secure packaging may be used.
Go to local post office, or courier of your choice, to ship the package. Return address for the package:*
EDbyEllen.com c/o Primary Logistics
1080b Garden State Road
Union, NJ 07083
ATT: Returns Dept
3. Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers if applicable.
4. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your items are received and refund is approved.
*Please note, you must Start A Return in order for us to process your claim. Any packages sent without initiating a return will be shipped back to sender.
*** Free Shipping on the BE KIND. by ellen Summer Box.